Sunday 27 March 2011

Check mate!


I am the master mind behind your inexplicable deeds, your involuntary emotions, your uncontrollable feelings and your day long fantasies. You are just a pawn on my chess board. I wouldn’t give into my false confidence if I were you. I’ve been queen all my life, I write the rules to this game. Like every game this one is rigged, get it? There is always a loop hole, a back door, an almost definite route to success and I possess this knowledge. Only because I tailored the actual fabric, drew the blue prints. You lost this game the day you chose to play it against me. Should have done your research though because now I’m taking casualties.

I am the extractor. I am the reason you’re answering all the questions you need to be asking me. The reason you’ve become so comfortable. The reason the buttons on your keypad are wearing down. Your lost, don’t know why you started In the first place. Confusion, an emotion I planted into your subconscious with one open statement, a leading phrase, a quote from a similar game. Like I said this is my forte, I know exactly where to lay the traps. And you always fall for the bait.

I could go on with a description of my prowess but I am sure you get the picture. Like a virus this post is infecting your mind. Thoughts are clouding your better judgement. Your being extra careful now, trying to decipher an endless thread of pleasant conversation. Yes, every punctuation mark, every emoticon, every word, every timed entry was all a part of my move. Checkmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment