Monday 28 February 2011

Entry 1......pilot


Last night it hit me that I am slowly losing touch with my creative side. The diverse perspective I had on things was slowly becoming nothing but a one way street to the life of an Engineer. I hang out with engineers, sleep with engineers, discuss engineering, party with engineers and really I could go on and on but I am sure you get the point.

Decided I would turn a new leaf today. Put up my first blog entry. The idea was actually a suggestion from one of my friends when I sent him a text last night. I was whining about my loss of creativity. I told him I don’t write and would never attempt to write a blog. But as soon as I said it I disagreed with it. I am always the one preaching about having the right mind-set. How you can do anything you put your mind to.

So tonight I hand you the keys to the door to what is, my mind! I know the purpose of this blog is to enhance the diversity of my thoughts and perceptions but I must leave you with a reference to piece I find enriching. Written by scientist that inspires the engineer in me.

The world as we see it. An essay by Albert Einstien.  http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/essay.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment